Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Ooops!

I did my second workout (dirty 30) on Tuesday and felt much better than Monday.  I did the Yoga Fix yesterday and realized mid workout that I STARTED WITH THE WRONG CD!!!!!!!!!!! Ha!

That's OK though, at least I was working out, right?! 

My 3 year old took some pics of me
during my workout! Working out at home
with little ones is challenging but do-able!
My coach is starting a 21 day fix challenge on the 22 anyway so I will re-start with the first workout then.  As for now I will still do a workout every day but I'll probably just mix it up :)  





peach fruit leather! Yumm
Yesterday I made Fruit leather with the peaches my kids and I picked a couple days ago!! I put spinach in one of them and probably should not have done so much! Oh well, now I know for next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment