Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Biggest Challenge

Finding time!

I could probably manage my time a little better but some days I get a little carried away on the computer... there, I said it! Some days I just spend too much time internetin'.

After a night like last night though, I'm glad today's workout is Yoga! It was one of those, one finally falls asleep and then the other is up kinda nights. And Abby is starting to get sick so she's been crabby most of the morning.  SICkY MoVIe DAY!

I stay my 21 day fix challenge with my coach for real tomorrow!! I'm going to buckle down and really stay on track. Which means a lot of days like yesterday. My hour (if that) of ME time goes to my workout, maybe a little extra ab workout, shower and then making a shakeology shake.
If Abby naps I'll wake her up after about an hour. If she sleeps too long, she takes forever going to bed at night! If she doesn't nap she's usually pretty good at playing while I work out. 

I recently found a girl on instagram who has two little girls, similar ages to my kids, who mimic her in the gym! Its adorable and so good for those kids to learn that physical activity every day is important and healthy! I'd like for my kids to see the same thing, even though Abby doesn't really have much of an interest in "working out" with me (she does occasionally she'll try some of the moves, though.) I'm certainly not going to push her to to it or force her to watch me, obviously, but I think it is very important for her to see me push through a workout.  

Not only the workout but the eating as well.  We are doing our best to teach her the importance of making healthy choices but it helps that we can teach by example.  

So, I leave you with this: I'm doing this for ME.......... And.. my KIDS! 
Who are you doing it for? What's your "Why?"

No comments:

Post a Comment