Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Selling the house

I've never really experienced "moving." I mean, I moved with my family when I was 4 and my parents still own that house! They've been there almost 30 years but are sadly about to put it on the market to sell. I moved out, gradually, after getting engaged to my husband, but really all I owned fit in my bedroom and consisted of a bed, dresser and some clothes.
Although we thought we'd only spend a few years in this house, we've been here since 2008... 8 years! We remodeled every room in this house, and had 3 babies here. While I've wanted so long to move out and move on from here, at this point I will be sad to leave the memories made here for our family.

We've met with a friend of ours who is a realtor. A friend of Jon's was going to buy the house so we thought everything was wrapped up nice and  tight and this part of the move would be easy.... haha yeah right! He backed out. So now it'll go on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment