Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Yoga...

Today was yoga day.   The last day of my first (official) week of the 21 day fix! It had been a busy week!  I almost didn't get my workout in yesterday, but made it happen at about 930 last night. 
I kind of slacked on the eating part this weekend... I'm still trying to figure out a good on the go breakfast and take along lunch that fit in with the rest of my daily meals... it's kind of like piecing together a puzzle!  I had a few off meals since Friday but had some good "on" meals, too. 

So... I'm not so into yoga. Maybe because I had an 11 month old running around while doing it, maybe because i didn't break a sweat, maybe a little combination.  I did a tad of yoga during my pregnancies and wanted to get a little more into it, but never did. 
Now, while I was happy with a light, easy workout today, if I'm going to take a half hour out of my day to "work out" I darn well better be dripping wet at some point! So today, as with most other days, i did a little 10 minute abs after yoga and was semi-satisfied with my day.  

What is your last favorite workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment